The theme for week’s challenge is Old Fashioned.
The photo above was taken on the same day as the pictures from last week’s post. Rather than run it through Flare, I’ve processed it in the freely available Polaroid.app for Mac.
So, here you have a Polaroid of a Polaroid. Is that old fashioned enough for you?
Want to participate in the challenge? Head on over to The Daily Post and follow the instructions below.
1. Each week, [they] provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2011″ or “postaweek2011″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Now, take a picture that captures this week’s theme and post a link to it in the comments below.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Old Fashioned (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Polaroid: Everything New Is Old Again (slightlyinsightful.com)