The theme for week’s WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge is Hidden. As soon as I saw this theme I immediately thought of a Matryoshka—the Russian nesting doll—that my grandmother brought back from Europe for us a few years back.
I loved the idea that inside these elaborate, handcrafted dolls there was one toy after another hidden inside.
1. Each week, [they] provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2011″ or “postaweek2011″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Now, take a picture that captures this week’s theme and post a link to it in the comments below.
All images are from my flickr, unless otherwise noted.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (slightlyinsightful.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textured (slightlyinsightful.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Old Fashioned (slightlyinsightful.com)