I can’t begin to express how excited I am for the New Year! I love the feeling of optimism and encouragement that permeates the very air during this time.
While I enjoyed participating in last year’s WordPress Post a Week Challenge there definitely were times when I felt like I was running on empty.
However, you can’t argue with results. And for the first time ever, I managed to blog at least once a week for an entire year!
During 2011 I averaged a respectable 1.3 posts per week. Maybe one day I’ll graduate to the Post a Day Challenge, but for now the Post a Week Challenge is about all I have the bandwidth to do.
Here are a few of the highlights from last year:
- Being featured on MormonDaddyBlogs
- Having a post highlighted on the 9rules Noteworthy Content of the Week blog
- Having a post highlighted (again) on the 9rules Noteworthy Content of the Week blog
- But, nothing came close to being as cool as getting Freshly Pressed
All images are from my flickr, unless otherwise noted.
- Blogging Posts To Read Before You Pop the Bubbly… (pushingsocial.com)
- This Is Why I Blog (slightlyinsightful.com)
- 2011 in Review : Blogging (mraybould.wordpress.com)
- Looking Back at Post a Day 2011 – How’d You Do? (karpediem92.wordpress.com)
- Posta Week 2011 Wrap Up (thedeezone.wordpress.com)