I think it’s great that every time I rent a car they give me a set of two keys!
So many, many circumstances could arise (I came up with three) where this would be handy.
- Someone else might need to take the car out
- I might (heaven forbid) lock myself out of the car and need to get in
- I might (perish the thought) lose a key
Yes, having two keys to the rental car would be great … if they weren’t bound together on the same indestructible keychain without any possible way of ever separating them.
Why do you think they do this? Sound off in the comments below.
All images are from my flickr.
- Renting a car? Take a picture first (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Hints from Heloise: Prevent car rentals from becoming a problem (goerie.com)