It’s been quite some time since I last participated in the WordPress Photo Challenge. It’s not that they themes haven’t been inspiring, it’s just that I haven’t been in a photo snapping mood.
this week’s challenge is something I can get excited about—Summer!
From the smell of fresh-cut grass to the way the blades bend beneath my toes, few things remind me of summer more than a lush, manicured lawn. It conjures up memories of picnics and barbecues, afternoon games at Dodger Stadium, and trips to the park.
1. Each week, [they] provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2012″ or “postaweek2012″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Now, take a picture that captures this week’s theme and post a link to it in the comments below.
All images are from my flickr, unless otherwise noted.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (bringingeuropehome.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)