As a self-proclaimed chocolate snob my usual claim is that when the chocolate is really, really good you don’t need to distract from its flavor by junking it up with filler.
This post is a part of the ongoing WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge series.
1. Each week, [they] provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2012″ or “postaweek2012″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Now, take a picture that captures this week’s theme and post a link to it in the comments below.
All images are from my flickr, unless otherwise noted.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: INSIDE (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)